Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween is here!

This past week was filled with non-stop Halloween fun: the Enchanted woods at the Treehouse, a party at the library, a carnival at the church, and a pumpkin alley at the fairgrounds. I spent all day at the school yesterday helping with class parties and was totally pooped by the end of the day! After all the build-up, Halloween has finally arrived.
Here’s the line-up:

The mystical mermaid,

the adorable fairy,
the spunky cheerleader,

and the spooky skeleton.
(I chased Brigham around with the camera trying to get a good shot. This was the best I got.)

Halloween's not my favorite holiday, but I must admit.....I love dressing them up!

6 comments:

Fins Fans said...

Misti,
welcome to the bloging world! supercute cosutmes. We miss you guys here in Idaho.
Rachel

jackie said...

Misti, you are an awesome mom! no wonder your kids are so wonderful!! And I guess we'll include Ben in the fact that they are dang cute!! We love you!

Joyful said...

Misti,

How fun to see your blog. Your kids are DARLING! Brigham is the cutest non-scary skeleton ever.

Joy :-)

Eve said...

Enjoyed seeing your blog -- hurray for cute neices and nephew! Hurray for technology that helps us keep in touch!
Nathan

The Barfus' said...

they look so cute!

Heather said...

Super cute costumes for super cute kids. I didn't dress Rowan up- we had nowhere to go and I couldn't justify spending the money since he would probably barf on it during the first hour he had it on- maybe next year. Glad you all had fun :0)