Monday, March 30, 2009

This is today....

These other pictures are from a beautiful spring day a couple of weekends ago. We had a fun day in City Creek Canyon in SLC where we met up with a bunch of my family and had dinner together at Gateway.
We are anxiously awaiting the return of spring here in northern Utah. Although as far as I can tell, it's not warming up anytime soon. For those of you reading this who live in a warmer climate, look at that first picture and be grateful you don't live in Utah. We envy you!

Ben is gone all week to Atlanta for work(poor baby) and I'll be here doing the single mommy thing. So if anyone wants to drop me a line or come by for a visit I'm sure I'll be losing my mind any day now! Pray for me!

2 comments:

Toots said...

HI Mistie!
My hubby is gone all week too...he's in Kansas. I hope you're hanging in there ok without Ben around to help. It sure is a lot more work when they're gone, isn't it? I wish spring would return! It is getting really old to see the snow day after day. Cute family pictures! Looks like that was a fun, spring day for you guys. :)

Heather said...

you guys can come visit me in AZ- I try to convince Jenny to take a vacation every now and then, but it hasn't worked yet.