Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Light Parade

We went to Safford's Christmas Light Parade tonight and had a really fun time. I wish I would have taken the camera so that I had some pictures of all the cool floats. I was surprised it was actually a really nice parade for little ol' Safford. And it was over 60 degrees outside at 6:30 pm. This place is starting to grow on me...We also had a fun time with our some of our neighbors afterward over at the Konopnicki's. They invited everyone over for hot chocolate after the parade. I love our neighborhood!

1 comment:

Toots said...

I am sooooo glad you like your new neighborhood, Mistie! That matters so much when you have young kids. Just wish you were in THIS neighborhood. I can't help it---we all miss your family a ton still.
I love the pictures of your parents with your kids...they are such cute grandparents.