Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family pictures

Yesterday we had our family picture taken! We actually hired a real photographer and dressed all matchy, matchy and I am so excited to see how they turned out! It had been over two years since we had a family picture so it was long overdue and even though I always get a little stressed out at family picture time, it was kind of fun to dress everybody and get to do all sorts of poses and stuff. There are a few of the pictures on the photographer's blog if you want to check it out. Go to: http://eloisesmithphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Lines Family said...

Cute Pictures!

Kirsten Stanger said...

Super cute Mistie!

Toots said...

Mistie,
I haven't checked your blog in a long time! I was talking to Kristy today and she mentioned you. Gosh, I LOVED your family pictures!! I think the purple and gray and black colors are so pretty together. Did you cut your hair again? I really like it short. All of your kids are just darling---I can't get over Hazel. Her little purple pig tails are so cute! I think it's so nice to get family pics and match up outfits---but I'm like you and tend to get stressed out about it! Thankfully, our family pic was no stress this year since we snapped them quick at my brother's wedding!
Sure miss you lots