Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A fun evening with two of my best friends

It was so nice. I got to go to a Christmas concert given by the Utah Chamber Artists which my good friend, Rachel Marshall, is a member of. I was tempted to take a little video of part of the concert so that all of you could appreciate how beautiful the music was, but it probably wouldn't have turned out that great on my tiny camera. The music was very beautiful and I felt the Spirit of the season as I listened to the wonderful Christmas music. One of my other best friends, my sister Jenny, met me in Salt Lake for the concert. It was so much fun to visit afterwards. Rachel is the kind of friend who, regardless of how long it's been since we've seen each other, it's like we've never been apart and we always laugh like we're giddy teenagers again.


I think this is actually the first picture of myself that I've posted on my blog and it's not even a very good one. Oh well, the other two look cute!

4 comments:

ErinB said...

Next time I want to come!

Heather said...

What are you talking about? It is a great picture of all of you! Rachel looks a lot like Liz in that one to me...
Tell Jenny I love her- oh and guess what!? Jon and I are coming to Utah for Christmas. I will be coming by your parent's house at some point to see Jenny and introduce ya'll to Rowan- so maybe I will see you!

Toots said...

Mistie,
Thank you for inviting me to view your blog. This will be so fun! I have enjoyed getting to know you so far. What an absolutely delighful friend you are to me. I am so happy you and your family moved into our ward. I always love to see you! The pictures of Rachel's birthday are so cute. We missed her yesterday in church. Only the boys were there to help with our turn doing sharing time. I imagine Rachel felt sick? :( I hope she gets better quick. You have such a beautiful family.

Sunshine Designed said...

Hey there, Good to hear from you and see your BIG beautiful family. Add me to your list so I can view again. Jabperkins@yahoo.com