Monday, April 27, 2009

Wicked!

After months of anticipation, my sister, Jenny, and I went to Wicked at the Capitol Theatre on Saturday. Let me just say that it did not dissappoint--the singers were amazing, the music beautiful, the costumes were totally elaborate and the special effects were awesome. I only wish I could go again so that I could notice everything I missed the first time. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford it even if it were possible to get tickets. It was a lot of fun, though, and definitely worth the wait!

5 comments:

Heather said...

very cool. i have heard nothing but good things about wicked. and you two girls look cute

The Barfus' said...

I am so jealous...I want to see Wicked!!

Toots said...

Mistie,
I have heard a little about Wicked by now and most people I talk to have loved it or they want to see it. So, count yourself lucky! I can really tell you are standing next to your sister. :) You guys look similar. I love you outfit and your cute belly poking out. Any idea what you'll do for your birthday coming up?

mistie said...

I really don't know what we're going to do for my birthday besides going to my parents' house for dinner. But I figure I should really get the royal treatment what with my birthday on Mother's Day and all!

Micah and Jen said...

Thanks for inviting me! so fun to keep up with family this way! :) your blog is so super cute! I want to go see Wicked again too....I felt like I couldn't take it all in at once....it was simply AMAZING!!!