Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm a big kid now!

It's official! My baby's not a baby anymore. Brigham turned 2 years old today, so I decided that we would play all day. We started out by doing a little shopping with my mom and going out to lunch. After that, we hit the park where Brigham showed off his skills on the playground equipment.

When Ben got home, we visited a petting zoo in Tremonton that one of Ben's co-worker's sons was doing for his Eagle project. The kids loved seeing all the animals, especially the baby chicks. Brigham even loved the dogs that were running around the farm.
Of course, the day ended with cake and presents.
Whew! What a fun day! I am so grateful for my sweet baby boy (he'll still be my baby for the next three months until that new little one arrives and he ages overnight!).

5 comments:

ErinB said...

Oh Brigham is so cute! I'm glad he had a fun birthday. He looks so much like Ben!

Eve said...

Happy Birthday, Brigham. Glad you had a good day!

Micah and Jen said...

he's such a cutie! And to think you are going to be doing this all over again VERY soon!!! :) Glad he had a great 2nd birthday! Gabe and Brigham will have to be buddies up at the farm this summer!

Sunshine Designed said...

It always amazes me how big my older children look when a new baby arrives! So your having a girl?

mistie said...

Yes, it appears that we will be having another girl. I never officially posted about it because, to be truthful, I was really hoping for another boy. But I am now getting used to the idea--although this girl is going to need some new clothes...