Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Painting Party!

Last weekend, while Ben was running in Vegas we attended the annual Barfus pumpkin painting party. As always, we had a great time and enjoyed being with Ben's family even though he wasn't there!

We had a heck of a time trying to get a decent picture of all the cousins. It was difficult, to say the least!
Here is Eliza's very colorful pumpkin creation. True to form, she spent a lot of time on it, and was the very last one to finish.
Emma's pumpkin was a cute witch with green hair.
Ben's brother, Josh, and his wife, Cheli, made this awesome pinataand the kids each got a chance to take a whack at it!

1 comment:

Toots said...

How fun, Mistie! You guys have a great tradition with Ben's family to do this pumpkin painting activity. I will have to try that. Carving is not always my thing. It can get me very nervous to use those knives! I love the new pics of Hazel! She is so cute. I am so glad you got to go to Mom's and Muffins..I thought it was fun. Your Mom is so good to come over!