Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random pictures!

Hazel has started smiling and it's so cute! We are constantly trying to make her smile because we just can't get enough of it!
Eliza is losing teeth like crazy! She has lost all four of her front teeth and only one has grown in so she may be singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" this year!Here is another cute picture I took of Hazel a few weeks ago. She will be two months old tomorrow so you can expect lots more pictures of this little sweetheart!
This picture got lost somewhere on my camera and I was finally able to retrieve it. The girls went to a "cooking party" for one of our favorite neighborhood friends' birthday. They had a great time!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

your kids are just soo cute! Love that little smile of Hazel's! :)

Heather said...

a cooking party......I like it! I will have to store that away for future use :0) Lovely little girls.