Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!

I'm a little behind on my blogging. I seem to be getting sick on a regular basis ever since Hazel's birth and I'm usually doing good to even remember to get the camera out. Unfortunately, mom's don't get much of a break even when they're sick, so we've been just as busy as ever. Here's some of our Halloween highlights!

We went to a fun Halloween carnival that our ward puts on for the neighborhood and I was so sad that I forgot to bring my camera! They had lots of fun games and activities run by the mutual kids. They also had a clown making these cute balloon animals that the kids thought were great.
I got to go to school the other day and help Emma's class make these neat haunted houses. It made such a cute centerpiece for our table!

My brother, Marc, and his wife, Colleen, came from Boise to spend Halloween with us. I was busy trying to get ready for St. George so they took the kids to a neat hands-on science fair for kids at Weber State. They got to play with hold bubbles, make slime and watch a movie at the planitarium.

We'd been passing around a nasty bug all week and Eliza was the unlucky one who happened to get sick right on Halloween. She kept insisting that she felt fine all day, but by the evening there was no denying the fact that she just didn't feel well at all. Marc, Colleen and I took the other three trick-or-treating and Aunt Colleen was so nice to collect candy so Ellie wouldn't miss out.

No comments: