Saturday, December 19, 2009

3rd Grade Grandparent's Day

Emma got to have grandparent's day at school on Wednesday. I went to see the program and it was packed with all those parents and grandparents! They put on a cute program with all sorts of Christmas songs and Emma even got to be in a little bell choir that played a few songs. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her playing the bells but I was having trouble operating my camera while holding Hazel and keeping an eye on Brigham and Rachel! Afterwards, the 3rd graders got to have lunch with their grandparents in the cafeteria. I wasn't going to stay, but my mom and grandma talked me into it. I didn't anything done at home that day, but we had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Toots said...

How fun to have Emma with her two sweet Grandma's. I've met your Mom, Mistie---and she is such a cute lady. I have to tell you I absolutely LOVE the Christmas music you have playing on your blog! It is just my kind of music. I love the old time stuff. I've been playing it almost all day long. :) Thanks for that! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year. :)

Heather said...

i remember grandparent's day at school! or was it grandparent's day? may have been some sort of parent's day, but mine were unavailable, so my grandma came. i have a picture to prove it - and it's a doozy!