Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Remodeling

Ben will be home tomorrow, but he's been wanting pictures of the kitchen so I thought I would post before and after pictures for everyone to see.

Here is the kitchen with the floor ripped out (the linoleum was underneath). Notice my dining room table in the living room. Yea, the fridge is in there too. I'm one of those people who has a really hard time living in disorder so having it that way about drove me nuts. The one good thing that came from all of this is that the wall in the picture was originally forest green, but I got a chance to paint it while my fridge was out of the way.



Here is the new floor. I thought it turned out quite nice. Too bad we're moving....

1 comment:

Heather said...

That totally stinks! A new floor, and you have to move! :0( Enjoy it while you can!