Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Conference/Easter Weekend

I am sure glad that General Conference and Easter Sunday don't always fall on the same weekend because it sure makes for one busy weekend! I do love listening to conference though and the kids were so excited to get their conference/Easter baskets on Saturday morning complete with conference packets and snacks to keep them busy as we listened. We were all very happy to have daddy home for the weekend and also got to spend time with my Jenny, Clay, Marc and Colleen.

We decorated eggs while the boys were gone to the Priesthood session.


1 comment:

Toots said...

I love these pictures, Mistie! It makes me happy to know you were able to do some of these fun things with your kids this last weekend. I agree with you about having Conference and Easter on the same weekend..it was a lot to do--but enjoyable. Still, I felt thankful that it doesn't happen each year! Hazel is so cute and so smiley. She is darling. You always dress your kids so cute. I hope you're hanging in there...I think of you often.