Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hazel: 8 months old


I can hardly believe Hazel is 8 months old already. For some reason it seems like she's growing twice as fast as any of my other kids ever did. Partly because she really has grown a lot faster than the others!

Hazel is still so sweet and has a smile ready for anyone who looks her way. She doesn't have any teeth yet which is surprising because I think all my other kids had at least one or two by this time. She doesn't crawl or roll much and is still just as content as can be to sit and watch whatever is going on around her. She loves to grab her feet and pull her little socks off which go straight into her mouth (along with everything else). I finally broke out the high chair this week and she loves to sit with us at dinner and gum a cracker or piece of bread. She loves her big brother and sisters and gives them the biggest smiles whenever she sees them. We all enjoy this sweet girl!

No comments: