Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday, Emma!

Emma turned 9 years old on August 10th. She is turning into such a young lady and we are so happy that she is a part of our family!We decided to go ice blocking to celebrate Emma's birthday since she was sick when we went before. We took a picnic and went up to the EA campus with our blocks of ice. The kids had a great time!
We had a little family party and Emma chose to have Asphalt Pie for her cake. YUM!
Emma got a new bike for her birthday and a cute new bike helmet from Matt and Nikki.

2 comments:

Toots said...

Wow, look at Emma now. She is growing right up, Mistie! What a pretty girl she is and always so happy. I love the pictures of all the kids---are they ice blocking? Looks like fun. And that cake looks delish! It's no wonder you had such a big family...they all like each other so much! At this moment, all of mine are getting along...a great miracle. :) I hope you're doing well. I love Emma's bike helmet--really cool! I am hoping to get a bike for Karina's birthday in Sept. but she really wants a CAT instead. What to do???

mistie said...

mom!!!!! did you have to post the pic of me in my pjs ?!