Monday, October 25, 2010

We,ve moved...again!

We've moved to a new location just a few blocks away from our last house. We are happy to be out of the rental and into our very own home. It's smaller than we are used to, but I'm amazed that from the very first day we were there it just felt like "home". We are in a great neighborhood that we absolutely love and are surrounded by lots of wonderful people.
I promised the girls when we moved that we would create a super cool space for them so that has been one of my biggest projects in this new house. We painted their room a very bright green which they all think is super fun and cute. I worked very hard to make a cushion for the window seat in their room and then covered their lamp to match. My next project is going to be an awning window treatment above the window seat.

3 comments:

Sunshine Designed said...

Where are you these days?

mistie said...

Jen,
I know it's so hard to keep track of us! We live in a small town in eastern AZ called Safford.

Toots said...

Mistie will you send me your home address? I love your new home. It is so nice from the outside. I also like the girls' bedroom! Very cute color!