Sunday, September 12, 2010

Soccer!

Rachel and Eliza had their first soccer games yesterday. They both did great and had fun. It was a little hard for me because Ben had church obligations yesterday so I had all five kids there by myself. I felt really bad because they all got sunburned being out on a very warm day for three hours. Next time we'll be more thorough with the sunscreen and Ben should be there to help me cheer them on. Way to go girls!The kids had fun feeding leftover soccer snacks to the ducks between games with the Konopnicki kids.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Way to go, Eliza and Rachel for trying out soccer! Julia is starting her first year too. So far she's been shy when playing but last game she did good! Kristy coached instead of Eric so she was more willing to play--little stinker.