Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas time is here!

The kids were very excited to put up the Christmas tree on Friday as is our family tradition. It took all of 10 minutes and they had it all decorated. It always makes me laugh when I think about the first couple of years we were married and how I had to make sure that all of the ornaments were placed on the tree just so. Now, I just let the kids have at it and they have the best time going through all the ornaments and remembering where they all came from.

We also had a fun night at the Safford downtown tree lighting. They had lots of games and activities for the kids and it was nice that we didn't have to totally bundle the kids up just to go outside. We think the weather is great, but all the locals have been saying it was the coldest Thanksgiving in 80 years. I just imagine how cold it probably is in Utah at any given moment and enjoy the fact that it's 60-70 degrees here!

No comments: