Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The BIG 10

We reached an important milestone today--our oldest child is now in the double digits! Emma is 10. It seems a little strange, but it's so fun to see her growing into a beautiful and sweet young lady. She has become my right hand girl and I have to say that I don't know what I would do without her around. Her birthday happened to fall on the first day of school this year which she wasn't too excited about. One good thing, she got to bring treats on her birthday for the very first time. Homemade oreos...mmmm. I love this girl sooo much!
Another big step--Emma got her ears pierced! She was sooo excited. She picked green peridot butterflies, her birthstone.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Emma is darling, Mistie.
How is school going for your kids? We start tomorrow!