Friday, August 5, 2011

Emma's Spa Party

Hi! This is Emma. This year for my birthday, I had the most awesome spa party ever! We had it at the Blissful Barfus Day Spa (our house) and I invited some of my closest friends over to be pampered and to celebrate my 10th birthday with me.
First, some of my mom's young women helped give us all pedicures. They did glitter toes in blue, pink and purple. They were really pretty and sparkly!
Then we decorated flip flops
Then we did strawberry lemonade facials.While we waited for our masks to set, we were served Pina Coladas, cheese, ham and crackers from the Aloha Cafe (our kitchen).
Then we opened presents. I got a card, a hair flower, a necklace and bracelet, a picture frame and hook, and a bag of nail stuff. Then we had ice cream sandwichesHere's all the people who came to my party:
(from left to right) Kaitlyn, Kamryn, Krista, Jayden, Breann, Courtney,
Eliza, Rebecca, me and Kirsty
It was a great party!

No comments: