Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Making play dough

I had planned on taking my kids to Grandma's while I went to vote since Ben was working all day as a pollster. I heard it wasn't too busy though, so I hauled all four kids to the voting booth with me and we went to spend the evening at Grandma and Grandpa's house afterward. The girls had been dying to make play dough and my mother, being the wonderful grandmother that she is, happily obliged. We made the kind with Kool-Aid in it---it gives it a nice bright color and smells yummy!
Here are some of their creations:





Even Brig had fun squishing little balls of play dough in his hands.

3 comments:

The Barfus' said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun!!!

Heather said...

Your mom is the best. Did any kids eat the play dough? I probably would have- I mean, it's made out of kool-aid! Who could resist?

steve and emily said...

your kids are so adorable! thanks for the link to your blog. maybe one of these days our family will join the blogging community.