Monday, November 10, 2008

My Little Helper

This morning, Rachel really wanted to "help" me do some housework. Those of you who are reading this are probably thinking "judging from the posts on Mistie's blog, her life must be really mundane". Well, you would be right. We don't get out much. That's why I'm taking pictures of us doing housework.

Here's Rachel helping me fold laundry. My girls are actually pretty good at folding laundry, but today she thought it would be fun to try on other family members' clothing after which she folded exactly two shirts.
Here's Rachel trying to vacuum up her little brother. It looks like Brigham is running away from the vacuum, but he actually thought this was quite funny--he saw mommy sitting on the floor and was crawling over to sit on my lap.
Oh and don't you love her bed head? She cut her bangs months ago and she still has a short section of hair right in front that was sticking straight up. She has the greatest hair in the morning.

1 comment:

The Barfus' said...

looks like you have fun doing household chores...I love doing chores but all I have to do is put on music so I sing my little heart out...and for that reason I am glad I dont live in an apartment!