Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

My sister's birthday is on New Years Day. She hates it. This year, though, I think it turned out to be a pretty good day. It was our last chance to hang out with Todd and Heather before they headed back to Washington so we had a birthday lunch in Jenny's honor. I was in charge of the menu (tortilla soup) and my mom made triffle. Yum! It was a great way to welcome in the new year!
Later, we attended a girls only (as if we could convince the boys to come!) viewing of Twilight. Happy birthday Jen!

3 comments:

Kirsten Stanger said...

I made Jed come with us to see Twilight--so it was him and a bunch of girls. He actually didn't hate it! :)

Heather said...

Ahhh that looks fun. I wish I had been there. I still have not seen Twilight- I'll probably be watching it on my couch alone when it comes out on video.

Eve said...

Thanks for posting this Mistie. Glad we could be part of the party via blog. You look way cute Jenny.