Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day/Birthday to me!

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." --Abraham Lincoln
These two women truly are my two most favorite mothers. My own mother has been such an influence for good in my life and truly understands me better then anyone I've ever known. And her own mother, who helped prepare her to be such a wonderful mother and who inspires me to be grateful for each day and for all that the Lord has blessed me with. Thank you and I love you both so much!
On this mother's day I feel very blessed to be the mother to these four precious children. I also have a pretty great husband who did all he could to make this mother's day/birthday special for me. Thanks for a great day! I love you Ben!

5 comments:

Eve said...

Gorgeous pictures! Happy birthday!

Toots said...

Mistie,
I hope you had a great birthday! You looked so pretty in your new, yellow dress. I love the picture of you with your Mom and Grandma and the one of you with your little fam. What a beatiful picture! I hope you got the little gift I left you on your porch. :)

Micah and Jen said...

how fun! I love the pictures!!! I am so thankful to have married into this great family and to get to know everyone in it....so many amazing mothers in it! :) You are a great example too you know!!!

Micah and Jen said...

PS--Happy birthday! :)

Kirsten Stanger said...

You're so cute in your springy dress! We should get together soon...the kids would love it!