Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mommy-Daughter Date

I have a tradition of taking my kids out on their birthday, but this year we kind of got busy around Eliza's birthday and didn't get to do that. So ever since then she's been saying "Mom, when are we going to go on out date?". Well, yesterday I spent the whole day with Ellie and she finally got her date.
We went to the Dinosaur Park with her kindergarten class,
had lunch at Rainbow Gardens,
and went to a doctor's appointment, which Eliza actually thought was fun because she got to see pictures of the baby on the ultrasound machine. Anyway, it's always fun for me to have one on one time with my kids no matter what we are doing.
These darling benches were outside the restaurant and Eliza wanted a picture on each of them. Isn't she sweet?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

She is so cute and what a great tradition...I just might have to copy that one! It was so fun to see you guys, we need to get together again soon (by the way, this is Kelli Roberts).

Toots said...

What a fun idea to take the kids out on their birthdays, individually, like that. You are a great Mom, Mistie! The Dinosaur park looked fun for Eliza. She is sure a cute girl. I'm excited to go to Willow park tomorrow. :)