Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bowling on a rainy day

The forecast for today was rain so we changed our original plans to go to Pineview Reservoir and went bowling (for free) at FatCats. You can actually bowl up to two games for free any day during the summer and just pay the shoe rental fee. Cool huh? Of course, we used bumpers and a little ramp thing that you roll the ball down so it was kind of cheating, but the kids did pretty well. Amazingly, Brig was content to sit in his stroller for most of the time, but towards the end even he got in on the action. He really just like picking up the bowling balls and dropping them on the floor--luckily no toes were smashed!

2 comments:

Toots said...

Mistie,
Your kids look cute...I was very impressed Brigham kept so calm and quiet nearly the whole time. Wow.
I am so glad you knew about this idea to go to Fat Cats and bowl for free! The shoe rental was not much so it sure made it worth it. What a lot of fun that day was! I am so glad, even on that rainy summer day, we found something so fun to do. I love your enthusiasm for life and for doing things with others. We all had a great time at your house this weekend. Thank you! Ben's potatoes and chicken were wonderful. Looking forward to more great times. :)

ErinB said...

Mistie-I want to get together, but I don't have your phone number. Email me at erinbitner@comcast.net with your digits. Or you can call me at 801-576-0223