Sunday, June 28, 2009

Way to go Ben!


Ben participated in the much anticipated Wasatch Back race last weekend. He did the race last year and had a lot of fun so he decided to give it another go. It's kind of funny because he still doesn't profess to enjoy running all that much, but the race itself it the fun part and it's good incentive to get some exercise. He loves to shave his head, especially when he has what he considers a valid excuse so he did so just for the occasion even though he knows I do not find it at all attractive. I fared pretty well with the kids except for the fact that our computer got a virus and I, being the computer illiterate that I am, had no choice but to stay off of it until he was able to fix it. Needless to say, I've gotten a little behind on blogging. Regardless, the kids and I had fun making all sorts of Father's Day surprises while he was gone.

Here's Ben with his team.

Here he is right after he got home Saturday night. Doesn't he look pooped?


1 comment:

mistie said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc