Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer is here!

I've been so busy enjoying summer already that I haven't even had time to blog about it! I was actually really excited for the kids to get out of school so that we could spend some time together as a family and not be tied to our regular routine so much. We have a lot of fun things planned for the summer (at least for the first couple of months) so I should have lots of fun pictures to share.

But first:

Here's Eliza graduating from kindergarten,Emma's field day,
and the kids in their new favorite popcicle eating spot. (Notice the red spots on those white pants--what was I thinking buying white leggings anyway?)
We kicked off our summer by going to Willow Park in Logan with a few other moms and kids from our ward. They have a cute little zoo that the kids enjoyed and we stopped by Gossner's on the way home for ice cream and cheese. YUM!
We also got to stop by and visit Ben's sister, Kelli, to see her new house and baby. It was very fun to see them and visit for awhile. I should have taken some pictures of her sweet new baby--he was so precious! I'm jealous that I still have two more months of being pregnant, but in the meantime, I'm trying to stay busy so I don't think about it too much! I hope that you are all enjoying the summer as much as we are!

No comments: