Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fun times!

On Labor Day, we went to this fun little park in Ogden with my parents and grandma. It has a pond with a walking path that goes all the way around it and lots of ducks that love to be fed. The kids had such a blast when we went earlier this summer, but I forgot to take my camera so I took lots of pictures this time. They especially love this cute little stream that is perfect for wading and is full of acorns, rocks and other interesting treasures that the kids have fun collecting.

Isn't this picture precious?
It was a fun day and it was nice to spend it with grandma, grandpa and great grandma. I hope people don't get too sick of all the pictures I post of my kids. I can't help it, I just think they're so darn cute!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

What fun! Love all the pictures! :) And you need to change your blog name again....unless you already preggo again! :)

Toots said...

Your kids are a lot of fun, Mistie and I agree that they are cute...no doubt about it! Well, I am glad you liked that place (Beaus Pond---right?). How neat to spend it with people you love...way to be!