Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun times with Grandma and Grandpa!

Ben was out of town last weekend so we spent a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa. I love it that my parents are always up for an adventure on a Saturday afternoon--so much more fun than scrubbing toilets!My parents were very sweet and offered to come sit with me during sacrament on Sunday, but I opted just to come over for dinner. I don't seem to cook much when Ben's gone so that was nice. The kids had such a good time Sunday night playing with all of Grandma's instruments and fun dress-up clothes. I couldn't resist taking this video of them marching around the table playing pipe chimes while my mom played the piano. The song is actually one that her grandmother used to play for her children as they marched around the kitchen table.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Thank goodness for our parents, right??!! I know how grateful I am for mine whenever Mike goes out of town too. My Mom helps me out too and I love that. It is not easy to take care of things when Dad is out of town, is it? The necklace Eliza made is really cute! And yeah for Hazel to start solids! The video clip was cute!