Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The rumors are true.....

I know you’re all rolling yours eyes out there, but I’m just posting to confirm the rumors. Yes, we are moving---again. Ben has been interviewing for jobs due to the fact that there have been several rounds of lay-offs at his work in the past year and there will most likely be more in the future. I was trying really hard not to think about the possibility of moving, but when he was offered two jobs a couple of weeks ago (one in Texas and one in Arizona) I had to stop ignoring it and actually start praying about it. I was definitely leaning more towards the job in Texas for JC Penney's corporation and honestly thought that's where we would most likely end up. It just made more sense. However, the Lord obviously has other plans for us. Arizona it is. All we can do now is have faith and move forward.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck in AZ. I wonder if you'll be semi close to my brother Scott. Arizona winters are great! It's a great time to be moving there!

Toots said...

I will greatly miss you! I was looking forward to this summer and all the fun things we'd do with our kids again. I hope the best for you, though! I am a bit sappy but I like this phrase in times like this: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." I have loved getting to know you and your family and I've had so much fun along the way! Best of luck in AZ, Mistie!

~ kietra ~ said...

Cute blog, Mistie! YOu have an adorable family! Thanks for the invite! I look forward to 'keeping track' of you! ;)

Moving is no fun but I'm glad we have a guiding hand to help ease the worries!

Eve said...

Mistie, I would have totally chosen Thatcher over Texas (but you know I'm a small town girl at heart.) I hope you love it! Nathan will be glad that now we'll really have an excuse to visit.

I don't envy you with all the moving stress or being a single mom again. Much luck!

Sunshine Designed said...

And to think I never took advantage of you being close! Absolutely horrible!

Hope Ben enjoys the new job.

Happy moving. You are officially on the top of my tough women list. Moving with children cannot be a piece of cake. You've done it now how many times?

I wish you the best!

Eve said...

Enjoyed reading your blog some today. Thanks for keeping it up! How have things been with Ben gone?
- Nathan