Sunday, September 12, 2010

Joy School

Brigham started Joy School a couple of weeks ago and he absolutely loves it! Joy school is like a pre-school where moms take turns teaching only it focuses less on learning letters and numbers and more on learning to be happy and stable kids. I wasn't sure we should commit to one more thing, but I thought it would be fun for Brigham to have something to do while the girls were busy with school and I also couldn't pass up the opportunity to socialize with an awesome group of moms. It has turned out to be a really great thing because he's very much in the "I'm Big" stage and he has really enjoyed going to school and doing something that's all his own.

2 comments:

Toots said...

I think Joy School is the best! You teach your kids the most wonderful things. I always wished I would have done it with Julia, after all. I bet Brigham does love it. You do have a lot on your plate, Mistie, but you are also one of those women who keeps doing it positively. Sure miss ya.

Eve said...

Congrats, to Brigham. We loved Joy School too. So glad you get to do that.