Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hazel's Firsts

I just realized today that I never posted on Hazel's first teeth--probably because she cut her first two teeth the very weekend that we were moving! In the three weeks since then, she has cut two more teeth on the top so she officially has a mouth full of teeth!
Hazel's other first since we moved to Arizona is swimming. Since she was born in the middle of last summer, we had actually never taken her swimming until just recently. Since we moved here, we've been swimming several times and she absolutely loves the water!Rachel and Eliza are making funny faces in this picture because Hazel would not stop splashing the whole time she was in the pool!

1 comment:

Toots said...

Really cute, Hazel! Yeah for you!!!
I am so glad I got to babysit you just once before your family moved. I loved it. You are a sweetheart.