Thursday, July 29, 2010

Famous!

Guess who made it on the front page of the Eastern Arizona Courier? It was an article about the summer lunch program. We've gone a few times to the middle school which is just a couple of blocks from our house. The other day there was a reporter who asked if he could take a picture of my kids for the paper. Then last Sunday, someone said "Hey, I saw your kid in the paper!". There aren't too many other Barfus' around here apparently...

Here's the link in case your interested: http://www.eacourier.com/articles/2010/07/27/news/doc4c4a2daced43f045729290.txt

1 comment:

Toots said...

Cute pic of Rachel! She is famous, yes! That's such a great idea to go to the free lunch programs if you can help it. I went once this summer and loved it. I will try to do more of it next year.
I just looked at your brother, Matt's blog--and he looks a ton like you, Mistie.