Sunday, July 11, 2010

Father's and Son's camp-out

Brigham got to go on his first Father's and Son's camp-out on Friday. He was so excited to go somewhere all by himself without any of his sisters. When I asked Ben how it went, it sounded like it had been one long night due to lots of trips to the potty and Brigham wanting to go home. Oh well, I'm sure it was only the first of many to come and it's a great opportunity for Ben to spend time with his only boy.The best part for me was that the girls and I had an excuse to have a girl party complete with fondue, painting our nails, eating treats and watching movies!

1 comment:

Toots said...

Wow, way to go, Ben! I know Mike will possibly be taking Isaac next year too, so we'll see how that goes. It's so fun to see little Brigham going places with his Dad. I'm sure it wasn't the easiest thing to go overnight with a 3 year old but it was an experience and it left the girls all at home with an excuse to live it up. ;)