Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our House

So, a lot of people have asked what our house looks like. And since it is kind of cool old house I thought I would post some pictures so we can always remember the time we spent here . The old-timers here have told us that it actually started out as a radio station back in the day. Matt and Nikki live in the studio apartment that is above the garage and it has a cool stained glass window on the other side. There are tons of huge trees in the yard--about 7 palm trees and 7 or 8 of the evergreens, Cypress trees, I think. Because of all the trees there are also tons and tons of birds around. This nest fell out of one the trees and the kids thought it was pretty neat.

2 comments:

Toots said...

Wow, so this is what your house looks like then! It's great! I didn't realize you had palm trees in Arizona..I guess they like it where it's hot.

Heather said...

That house does look cool! I want to see more of it ! :0) I have a new URL - jhlarsonfamily.blogpsot.com