Friday, August 7, 2009

Bath time!

Hazel had her first bath today and I really wish I had a picture of me surrounded by all four kids in our little bathroom all wanting to help! It was probably more exciting for them than it was for Hazel although she did seem to enjoy it and didn't cry a bit. I thought this picture was so cute so I hope she doesn't hate me for taking it when she gets older!

Afterwards, we had fun picking out a cute little onsie and putting a fun little bow on her head. Isn't she sweet?
Here she is about twenty minutes later looking quite cozy after eating and promptly spitting up on her cute little onsie!

3 comments:

Toots said...

Mistie,
Congratulations on your sweet Hazel! She is soooo pretty and looks a lot like Ben and Eliza to me. You sound so good and very happy. I can't wait to meet her. I cannot believe you made it to your brother's wedding! That is amazing. I hope to see you soon.

Heather said...

she is sooooooooo darling. She looks so much like your other girls. I can't wait to see her in person! You know I moved back to Utah right?

ErinB said...

What a doll! Rachel and I need to come and see that little girl soon!