Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One week old already!

This girl's first week of life really flew by on account of my brother, Matt's, wedding and my family having a family reunion the same weekend. I feel bad that I didn't get a single picture of either of those events, but I was doing good just to make it to the wedding and, as for the family reunion, Hazel and I stayed home for most of it while Ben and the kids got to spend some time with my family. Today I decided it was high time I dusted off the old camera and take some pictures of this little cutie. She has been such a good baby so far and we all just love her. I'm a little afraid she's getting spoiled because her sisters just want to hold her ALL THE TIME, but they are totally enamored by her. Emma especially is taking the role of chief oldest sister very seriously and didn't hesitate to tell my sister exactly what Hazel needed when she watched her for the wedding.

Here is Hazel all clean and pink after having a little sponge bath. Her cord actually fell off later on in the day so next time we can give her a real bath!
I'm not the best photographer, but I decided we would do our best and have a little photo shoot in Hazel's room this morning. Here's some of our best pics:


6 comments:

mom said...

Hazel is adorable and I love all the pictures. I can see that she is much loved. :) Sending kisses from WA!

Sunshine Designed said...

She's adorable!!! Congrats to you, Ben and the family. What a great addition. You have been a very busy gal for just post-partum. Take it easy now girl.

krazydaisy said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet baby girl. She is adorable. Love the Allreds

Micah and Jen said...

So sweet and wonderfully precious photos!

Jen Martinez said...

What a cutie! She looks a lot like Emma in the first picture. Congratulations! I love the name Hazel by the way!!!

mistie said...

that part about me is NOT true